I’d like to thank the Academy.. Oh, sorry. WRONG Awards ceremony.
I’d like to thank Maxine (@CaffeineChapter), blogger of Between the Lines, for naming me among her nominees for a Liebster Award.
So it’s a way to introduce folks to blogs that have less than 200 followers and for bloggers to get to know each other a bit. I agree with Maxine that it’s a great idea,
Here are the requirements:
• I paste the award picture on my blog.
- I have 3 cats – Franklin, adopted from our vet’s office and Sam & Frodo, two sisters my cousin rescued from a box behind a dumpster (we didn’t know they were both girls until they were a few months old. by that time, Frodo had learned her name & actually responded to it, so I couldn’t change it).
- When I was in 2nd grade, I got in trouble for filling in my art class sketchpad with almost nothing but drawings of Gigantor.
- I saw Ivan Reitman’s GHOSTBUSTERS (1984) 16 times in it’s original theatrical run.
- I own a NM copy of Avengers #4 – the return of Captain America.
- I’m allergic to shellfish.
- I’ve seen Stanley Donen & Gene Kelly’s SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN (1952) 135 times.
- I can cook a mean meatloaf!
- I was once blessed by Rick Moranis.
- I’m the proud owner if an Ove Glove! It works GREAT!!
- I received a standing ovation for my performance of ‘Confrontation’ from the musical JEKYLL & HYDE, in a convention cabaret.
- My first car was a ’70s mint green Dodge Dart.
11. Rate your sense of humour ie evil, dry, witty, childish……
- What’s your favorite genre of movie?
- What’s the most recent B/W movie you’ve seen?
- Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
- If you could summon one dead historical/famous figure, who would you call on?
- Mac or PC?
- What film have you seen the most times, and do you know how many times you saw it?
- Favorite sports team?
- Favorite board game?
- Ever sang karaoke in public?
- Who would portray you best in the story of your life? (living or dead actor/actress)
- What TV theme song can you NEVER get out of your head?